PO Box 156
Pesque Isle WI, 54557
Receive Email Alerts from Me
I purchased Headwaters Real Estate in 1979, when I opened my combined real estate and law office in beautiful "downtown" Presque Isle. In May of 2007 I sold the business to my daughter Bonnie, but remain an active agent and attorney. My 37 years of experience in real estate and real estate law in the Presque Isle area has prepared me to give you excellent service in all aspects of the real estate transaction.
I have covered every inch of the terrain and know almost everyone in the area. My three children were raised here and are now raising their children in "Wisconsin's Last Wilderness." I think I qualify as a "native" and certainly am thought of as an "oldtimer!?" Let me put my knowledge of the area and what is has to offer to work for you.
- Licensed Wisconsin Real Estate Broker and licensed attorney in Illinois and Wisconsin
- Graduate of Clarke University in Economics and Northwestern University School of Law
- A member of several national and state REALTORS associations
- Past President fo the Northwoods Multiple Listing Service
- Treasurer of the Presque Isle Heritage Society
- Member of the Presque Isle Zoning Board