PO Box 156
Pesque Isle WI, 54557
Receive Email Alerts from Me
A resident of Presque Isle for over twenty years, my specialized background and aggressive marketing will contribute to a faster, more profitable sale of your home. For buyers, my lifelong knowledge of the area and responsive personality assist you in making the best real estate investment possible.
After graduating with a B.A. in English from Clarke College, I spent several years in the Chicago area working in publishing and public relations. In 2000 I returned home to Northern Wisconsin, joining my mother Peggy at Headwaters Real Estate and becoming a consistent top producer. I became broker/owner of Headwaters Real Estate in May of 2007 when Mom decided to retire from ownership, and I bought the business. I reside in Presque Isle with my family; enjoying fishing, hiking, boating and simply living among the natural splendor in "Wisconsin's Last Wilderness."
- Wisconsin Real Estate Brokers License
- President, Board of Directors, Greater Northwoods MLS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Wisconsin REALTORS Association
- Northwoods Association of REALTORS
- 2018 Distinguished Service Award, Northwoods Association of Realtors
- Headwaters Real Estate Top Producing Agent in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008
- BA in English from Clarke College in Dubuque, IA
- Presque Isle Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Presque Isle Board President, Economic Development Committee